We try to discourage the use of disposable straws, but do understand that sometimes they are needed, or just wanted by customers. So here’s a great option – the pasta straw!
- 0% PLA (bio plastic) – 100% plastic free
- MADE IN CAMBODIA of rice flour, Tapioca starch and natural vegetable dyes
- 2 diameters available (including 12mm for Bubble Tea!)
- 3 assorted colors – white, green and grey. Special orders for specific colors may take approximately 10 – 14 days.
- ZERO WASTE DELIVERY IN PHNOM PENH (reusable cotton bag, $refundable $1 deposit per bag)
- Biodegradable – Breaks down in an average of 90 days
- Sustainable – Natural food source for all living organisms to continue its life cycle
- Affordable – Competitive pricing compared to other alternatives
- Edible – Can be cooked and eaten as rice noodle
- Shelf life 18 – 24 months
- Not recommended for hot drinks (you’ll cook it!). In iced drinks, this straw will last on average, 45 – 60 minutes. After this time, it may begin to get soft and/or crack.